Sleep & Respiratory Care Solutions
Sleep Disorder Care
Sleep accounts for approximately one third of our lives, and a growing number of physicians believe that it should receive more attention from the medical community. Researchers have linked sleep-related illnesses to hypertension, stroke, congestive heart failure, depression, and an overall decreased quality of life. Untreated sleep disorders can increase your risk of high blood pressure, heart attack, stroke, diabetes, obesity, depression and cancer.
If you’re having trouble falling asleep, staying asleep or staying awake during the day, call us for an appointment.
Do you have any of these symptoms:
- Daytime fatigue or poor concentration
- Early morning headaches
- Restless sleep
- Loud persistent snorning
- Pauses in breathing and snoring
- Choking or gasping for air during sleep
If any of these symptoms relate to you then you could have undiagnosed obstructive sleep apnea (OSA).
We treat a wide range of sleep issues and disorders including:
- Obstructive Sleep Apnoea
- Cardiac related sleep problems
- Circadian Rhythm Sleep Disorders
- Drowsy driving
- Excessive sleepiness
- Parasomnias: abnormal behaviours that occur during sleep, such as sleepwalking and sleep-related eating
- Pediatric sleep problems
- Restless leg syndrome and other sleep-related movement disorders
- Sleep apnea